Full stack web developer
- Email: email@example.com
- GitHub: github.com/dreikanter
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/alexmusayev
- Keybase: keybase.io/dreikanter
- Languages: Fluent English and native Russian
Over 18 years of experience in crafting reliable and effective solutions. As a software engineer, I build tools to streamline complex processes, save time, and reduce business costs. With nine years of experience working remotely, I have honed my skills in transparent communication and efficient workflows.
I specialize in high-level engineering tasks, such as architecture and technical product design, and can contribute individually or lead a small team.
Let's connect and work together on your next project.
Skills and technologies
- Ruby (Ruby on Rails, Hotwire, Minitest, RSpec, Sidekiq, dry-rb, Rubocop)
- Web: HTML5, CSS3, SASS, BEM
- DBs and storages: PostgreSQL, SQLite, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Preferred version control system: Git
- Infrastructure: Linux, Ansible automation, Docker, K8s, AWS, GCP
- Head of Software Engineering at Amplifr (Evil Martians), 2019-2022
- Full stack developer, architect at PassionDig Inc, 2015–2019
- Full stack developer at UpWork. Got 5 stars rating rating with 100% job success., 2014–2017
- Architect at Softin.co, 2013–2015
- Senior software developer at Luxoft (Hewlett Packard), 2012–2013
- Software developer at Lanit-Tercom (R&D), 2008–2011
- Software developer at SZMA LLC (R&D), 2006–2009
- Postgraduate student, professor assistant at St. Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2004–2008
- Software developer at 7+11 Company Ltd., 2003–2007
Master Degree in Computer Science, St. Petersburg State University of Airspace Instrumentation (SUAI) Department of Automatic Control Systems. Specialty: Automatic Control and Information Processing Systems (2004).
Postgraduate education, St. Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation of the Russian Academy of Sciences (SPIIRAS). Specialty: Mathematical and Software Support of Computers, Complex Systems, and Networks (2008).
Training courses and certificates
- oDesk tests: Ruby, Ruby on Rails.
- Smarterer.com: Python, Ruby, Ruby on Rails (master level).
- Brainbench certificates: С, HTML.
- Careerlab certificate: High-Level Architecture Design with UML.
- Artyom Gorbunov’s Educational Center certificate: User Experience design and Information Visualization.
- System Analysis School certificate for software requirements development course.
- Multiple Luxoft certificates on system analysis and software architecture.
- Some of my articles at Hacker Noon: hackernoon.com/@dreikanter
- StackOverflow profile: stackoverflow.com/users/177194/
- Have space suit — will travel